All the candidates must refer to the following –
Selection procedure/Admission process:
The Selection Procedure/Admission Process will be as per “Admission Guidelines for M.Phil./Ph.D. students” of the University of Delhi, and the other relevant guidelines of the University in place at the time of the Entrance and Admission.
- Admissions for reserved categories (SC, ST, OBC etc.) in any stream of Hindustani or Karnatak music, will be strictly done based on the relevant provisions and guidelines of the University of Delhi in force at the time of the Entrance Tests and Admissions.
- Admissions for foreign nationals will be done as per the guidelines of the University of Delhi in force at the time of the Admissions.
For more details, candidates must visit the following websites–
- University of Delhi – www.du.ac.in
- Department of Music, University of Delhi – www.music.du.ac.in.
Note: In view of the prevailing situation due to COVID 2019, updates regarding the Entrance Tests and Admission shall be communicated on www.du.ac.in accordingly.
|TOTAL SEATS||17 (including 01 PWD)|
- The seats across all the streams of Hindustani music, Karnatak music, Percussion Music are inter-changeable. The seats are however, not interchangeable across the various categories.
- Seats for UR, OBC, SC, ST and EWS may change subject to the relevant guidelines of the University of Delhi in force at the time of the Entrance Tests and Admissions
- Supernumerary seats for Differently-abled persons (Persons with Disabilities or PwD), Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel, and other such categories, will be as per the relevant guidelines of the University of Delhi in force at the time of the Entrance Tests and Admissions