Two Year Diploma in Harmonium
- Candidates seeking admission to the two year Diploma course in Harmonium must have passed senior School Certificate Examination(12-year Course) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi with an aptitude for Indian Classical Music.
- Indian School Certificate Examination(12 year Course) of the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi with an aptitiude for Indian Classical Music.
- IIntermediate Examination of any of the Indian Universities/Boards recognized by the University of Delhi with an aptitude for Indian classical Music.
Two Year Diploma Course in Harmonium
|TOTAL SEATS||25 (includes intake of 02 seats in the reserved categories under EWS)|
Total seats: 25 [20 (as of 2018-19) + 5 (25% further intake under EWS)]
- * Denotes seats as per 2018-19
- * Denotes seats added under EWS
- The seats across all the streams of Hindustani music, Karnatak music, Percussion Music are inter-changeable. The seats are however, not interchangeable across the various categories.
- Seats for UR, OBC, SC, ST and EWS may change subject to the relevant guidelines of the University of Delhi in force at the time of the Entrance Tests and Admissions
- Supernumerary seats for Differently-abled persons (Persons with Disabilities or PwD), Children/Widows of the eligible Armed Forces Personnel, and other such categories, will be as per the relevant guidelines of the University of Delhi in force at the time of the Entrance Tests and Admissions