Ojesh Pratap Singh
- Ph.D/2002,Department of Music, University of Delhi
- M.Phil/1995,Department of Music, University of Delhi An Indepth Analysis of Patnam Subramanya Iyer and his contribution
- U.G.C. Net/1993/li>
- M.A/1992/Ramjas College
- B.A.(Hons)/1990,M.M.P.G. College, Modinagar (U.P.)
10-04-1997 to 15-08-1999/ Lecturer in S.M.M.T.P.G.College,Ballia (U.P.)
Head Of The Department Of Music
16-08-99 to 21-05-07/Lecturer in Faculty Of Music & Fine Arts
Teaching At Under-Graduate & Post-Graduate Level, Guiding Research Scholars
Since 22-05-2010/Associate Professor in Faculty Of Music & Fine Arts
Teaching At Under-Graduate & Post-Graduate Level. Guiding Research Scholars.
Areas Of Specialization / Interest
Compositions In Hindustani Vocal Music. Also, Various Other Aspects Concerning Indian Music
Teaching Experience Of More Than 15 Years, Including 12 Years At Post-Graduate Level In The Department Of Music, University Of Delhi. Presently, Guiding Scholars For Research Under M.Phil. & Ph.D. Courses Besides Regular Theoritical As Well As Practical Teaching.
Giving Lecture-Demonstrations Regularly To The Students From Universities Abroad, Under International Student Exchange Programme For The Last 5-6 Years
Singh, Ojesh Pratap. 2002. Hindustani sangeet mein sahitya.
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED IN REFEREED/PEER REVIEWED JOURNALS
Singh, Ojesh Pratap. 2008. Swararth Prabandh: Ek Rochak Rachana Shaili. Sangeet.
- Lecture – Demonstration In The National Workshop On Music Programmes, Organised By The Staff Training Institute Of All India Radio, New Delhi, In 2002.
- Lecture – Demonstration On The Topic – ‘Introduction To Indian Music’ As A Resource Person, In The Orientation Course For College & University Teachers, Organised By The C.P.D.H.E., University Of Delhi, Delhi, In December, 2005.
- As A Performer In The National Seminar Held At The Faculty Of Music & Fine Arts, University Of Delhi, Delhi, In March, 2006.
- Presented Paper In The U.G.C. Sponsored Seminar At Allahabad Degree College, Allahabad, In September, 2008.
- As A Performer In The Golden Jubillee Seminar Held At The Faculty Of Music & Fine Arts, University Of Delhi, Delhi, In March, 2010.
- As A Resource Person In The National Seminar Held At Government College, Kalka, In March, 2012.
- As A Resource Person In The National Seminar Held At Government P. G. College, Gurgaon, In March, 2012.
- As A Resource Person In The National Seminar Held At Jamshedpur Women’s College, Jamshedpur In March 2012.
Awards And Distinctions
‘Shobhana’ Award In 1984.
‘National Scholarship’ By The Department Of Culture, Ministry Of Human Resource Development, During 1990-92.
‘Best Young Classical Vocalist’ Award In The 2nd ‘National Youth Festival’ Held At Kolkata In 1996.
Sur Mani’ By ‘Sur Singar Sansad’, Mumbai In 1996
Empanelled Artist Of The Indian Council For Cultural Relations For Teaching Music & Performances Abroad.
‘Naad Shri’ Honour By ‘Naad Aura’, New Delhi, In November, 2010
Association With Professional Bodies
Ex-General Secretary Of ‘Sangeet Sankalp’ Organisation.