- Ph.D/1991,Delhi University, Lakshana and Lakshya of Karnatak Music
- M.Phil ( Music)/1992,Delhi University, Structural varieties of Sri Swati Thirunal Maharaja’s compositions
- M.A (Music)/1990,Delhi University, Lakshana and Lakshya of Karnatak Music
- B.A/1988, Calicut Univerity,Music, Pol.Sc., Education
5 Years /Reader in Delhi University
5 Years /Senior Lecturer in Delhi University
5 Years /Lecturer in Delhi University
Areas Of Specialization / Interest
Ancient Tamil Music and its Progression- Therapist Values of Indian Music
All topics (courses) for Diploma, B.A., M.A., Both Vocal & Instrumental Vocal classes for M.Phil- 11 Years
Rao, Vasanthy Krishana. 2006. Indian Music and Swathi Thirunal. Sanjay Prakashan.
Rao, Vasanthy Krishna. 2006. Indian Music and Enchanting Amalgam of Dance. Sanjay Prakashan.
- Presented paper in UGC seminar in the department of Fine Arts, Sri Sankara University, Kalady in March 2009.
Awards And Distinctions
“ Sangita Bhaskara” Asthika Samaj, Delhi – 2008
“Pushpakasri “ SPSS world Wide –Trivandrum. Kerala, 2009
Sangita Kala Choodamani – Sangita Samajam, Madurai, T.N. 2010
Association With Professional Bodies
Started Music organization in the name “Rasikapriya” to findout Young & promising talents in Music and promote them by giving proper training and stage.
Conducted workshop in Music for Dept. of Music, University of Kannur, Kerala, June 2010.
Released Audio CD of Wati Tirunal’s composition by Satyam Audios, Kerala, Vol – I & II.
Submitted two dissertyation for M.Phil and Ph.D pursuing under my supervision.